Operations Administration Controller
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Position
Closing Date: 31st January 2020
Head Office Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Salary: £23,000 pa
Start Date: Immediate (subject to notice periods)
Hours: 35 hours per week working Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATION CONTROLLER
Due to continued success we are seeking an Operations Administrator to be responsible for the administrative duties in our Warehouse and Transport Department.
You will report to the Operations Manager.
- Entry/Upload of delivery consignments into carrier/haulier systems
- Collation of daily, weekly and monthly reports for compliance and performance reporting.
- To be a member of the Company’s ISO auditing team
- Control, maintain and develop Codes of Practice applicable to administrative tasks within the Operations Department.
- Acting as the Company’s GDPR Data Controller.
You will need…
- Strong I.T. skills
- Sound administration skills
- To be a great Team player
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- To understand and positively communicate a customer is King mentality
In addition you will be…
- Quality orientated.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- An effective team player with interpersonal skills.
- A pragmatic problem solver with a hands-on mentality.
- Computer literate (MS Word, Excel, Outlook and ERP software).
In return we offer:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- Sustained employment with a progressive Company
- Full training for ongoing development
- Excellent training for self-development
- A friendly working environment
- Free car parking
- Staff discounts
Download a copy of the full job description as PDF here – To Follow
If you would like to learn more about who MGUK are, and what we do, please watch our short introduction animation available here.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to email@example.com or alternatively send to The Personnel Department, Merton Group, Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester LE3 1TH.