Job Type: Full time
Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Start Date: As soon as possible
Merton Group UK Ltd requires an experienced Credit Controller. The successful candidate will be responsible for the integrity of Aged Debt, monitoring and obtaining payments from a large and varied customer base, and monitoring of customer credit limits.
This position represents an ideal opportunity to fully utilise your experience, offering a challenge at the same time achieving job satisfaction. There are excellent career opportunities in this expanding company.
To be successful in this position you will require –
- Experience in a credit control environment
- Sound administration and analytical skills
- Professional communicative skills with the customer base
- The ability to develop and maintain excellent customer relationships
- The desire to be a good team player
- A willingness to learn
In return we offer:
- A negotiable salary
- 31 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing with service
- An interesting and varied job
- A friendly working environment
- Free parking
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff discounts
Download a copy of the full job description as PDF here – MGUK Credit Controller
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send to The Personnel Department, Merton Group, Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester LE3 1TH.