CSU Co-ordinator / Administrator
Job Type: Full time
Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Start Date: December/January based on candidate availability
CSU Co-ordinator /Administrator
Merton Group are a manufacturer of premium recycled disposable paper products and distributors of cleaning and hygiene products. We require a Customer Support Co-ordinator to complete direct order processing in a busy sales office focused on customer service. You will need to be a team player willing to multitask and enjoy the challenge of dealing with a varied client base purchasing a multiple product range. We will require you to communicate with our customer base in a friendly and positive manner. We are looking for someone who is able –
- To work as part of the Customer Service Unit team, to ensure that the department provides an efficient, fast & accurate data input for all our customer orders and related requirements.
- To assist our many and varied customer base with their sales related queries.
- To maintain and where possible improve our excellent care to Customers, Field Sales and other company departments.
The position has a multi task status within the department and throughout the company.
This position represents an ideal opportunity to fully utilise your experience, whilst offering a challenge at the same time. There are excellent career opportunities in this expanding company.
- Accurate order processing
- Sound communication and administration skills
- A willingness to learn
- Calm and friendly approachable manner
- Good team player
- Outgoing personality
In return we offer:
- Above average salary
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- An interesting and varied job
- Excellent training for self development
- Free parking
Download a copy of the full job description as PDF here – TBC
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send to The Personnel Department, Merton Group, Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester LE3 1TH.