Goods In Operative
Job Type: Full Time Permanent Position
Closing Date: October 15th
Head Office Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Start Date: Immediate (subject to notice periods)
GOODS IN OPERATIVE
We are looking for an organised, intelligent Goods-In Operative to ensure our stock is managed into the business at a suitable pace and of the quality expected. You will be responsible for all incoming stock, whilst maintaining an accurate and intelligent ERP System for optimum efficiency. You will be passionate about accuracy, quality and speed. With a constant focus on the many moving parts within our warehousing environment to ensure best use of space and equipment.
- Stock Receipt
- Goods-In Scheduling
- Quality Control
- Booking In
You will need…
- FLT Licences
- Warehouse experience relating to inventory management
- Sound administration and I.T. skills
- To be a great Team player
- A willingness to learn
- Ability to work under pressure
- To understand and positively communicate a customer is King mentality
In addition you will be…
- Quality orientated.
- Have an excellent eye for detail.
- Hands on and hard working.
- An effective team player with interpersonal skills.
- A pragmatic problem solver with a hands-on mentality.
- Good with numbers, facts and figures
In return we offer:
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays, plus Christmas shutdown and incremental additional allowance
- Sustained employment with a progressive Company
- Opportunities to progress
- A competitive salary
- A friendly working environment
- Free car parking
- Staff discounts
Download a copy of the full job description as PDF here – Goods In Operative Sept 22
If you would like to learn more about who MGUK are, and what we do, please watch our short introduction animation available here.
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or alternatively send to The Personnel Department, Merton Group, Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester LE3 1TH.