IT Support Systems Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Location: Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester, LE3 1TH
Start Date: As soon as possible
IT Support Systems Analyst
Merton Group UK Ltd requires a well motivated, enthusiastic person for our busy IT Department. The role is varied and the successful applicant will be working alongside and reporting to the existing IT Manager.
The position offers the opportunity to utilise your all round IT knowledge and skills maintaining, supporting and developing our existing IT infrastructure (currently undergoing substantial investment) and user base. There are excellent career prospects, offering a challenge and job satisfaction in this expanding Company.
Your duties will include –
- Windows Server and Active Directory administration (Windows Server 2012/2008, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- End user desktop & application Support (Microsoft Windows 7 & 8)
- TCP/IP Network management and troubleshooting
- Hardware/software installation and support
- In-house application development/customisation of the organisations ERP software and extranet system.
- Voice over IP (VoIP) Telephone system administration
- Maintaining high availability of business critical systems
- Maintaining and improving IT security
The position has a multi task status within the department and throughout the company.
This position represents an ideal opportunity to fully utilise your experience, offering a challenge at the same time achieving job satisfaction. There are excellent career opportunities in this expanding company.
To be successful in this position you will require experience in all of the following or similar technologies.
- Highly developed analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Previous experience in systems administration or tech support
- Strong MS SQL Server experience including relational database design
- Report development using Excel and ideally report development tools such as BIRT, Crystal Reports or MS Access
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Proven experience administering Microsoft Windows server
- General all round IT skills
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking concepts.
The skills listed below are desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
- ERP Software experience (in particular, EFACS E/8)
- Microsoft Exchange 2007/2013
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Veeam Backup & Replication
In return we offer:
- Above average salary
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank Holidays
- An interesting and varied job
- Promotional prospects
- Excellent training for self development
- Free parking
Download a copy of the full job description as PDF here – IT Systems Support Analyst – June 2015
To apply for this position please forward your CV and covering letter, including your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively send to The Personnel Department, Merton Group, Merton Business Park, Foxholes Road, Leicester LE3 1TH.