The Skincare Management System
The complete skincare solution – Protect, Cleanse, Restore.
The Skincare Management System™ is a proven range of skin protection and cleansing products available with easy to use dispensers and designed for commercial, industrial, food preparation and health care environments. Merton Group UK Ltd can provide products to support a wide variety of sectors – click here to find out more.
This system offers effective, dermalogically tested products specifically designed for use in the workplace. This range is not only proven to work but is also quick, easy and straightforward to use.
The system is manufactured in the UK using enviromentally friendly methods.
The Skincare Management System™ is a comprehensive 3 part system which will:
Why settle for just the one product when the Skincare Management System™ offers you the power of three? Our concentrated formulas will remove even the most stubborn industrial grime without harming the skin, leaving hands, clean, hygienic and protected.
- Manufactured under ISO 9001.2015 accredited systems
- Formulated for low environmental impact
- Where possible raw materials are from re-newable resources
- Where possible packaging is re-cycled (boxes)
- Individually formulated to match performance and market criteria
- Skin conditioners specifically matched to specific cleanser types
- Proven effective
- Correct use of pouches virtually eliminates chance of cross infection
See the full range of Skincare Products here.
In manufacturing The Skincare Management System™ we abide by the voluntary ban on NPs (nonyl phenyl ethoxylates) which came into force on 1st January 2000.
These surfactants become more toxic as they biodegrade and have a severe effect on the environment, even in low quantities. By not using NP’s we ensure that our products are safely biodegradable.
In addition, a high proportion of our raw materials are derived from renewable, naturally occurring sources such as coconut oil and sugar.